TBN006, The Book Buying Tag
TBN006, The Book Buying Tag | How I Buy Books
I hope you are all well and are staying safe.
As you can tell by the super spoiler-y title of this video, I’ll be doing the Book Buying Tag created by Megan Olivier. Click here to watch the original version of the tag on YouTube. Even though this is quite an old tag that was created back in 2013, I loved it so much that I clearly couldn’t resist filming it.
And, there was one question that I struggled to answer.
But, that’s was of no surprise to me.
Here are a list of questions that I answer in the video:
- Where do you buy your books?
- Do you ever pre-orders book and if so, do you do this in-store or online?
- On average, how many books do you buy a month?
- Do you use your local library? If so, how my books can you or do you borrow at a time?
- What is your opinion on library books?
- How do you feel about charity shop or second-hand books?
- Do you keep your read and TBR pile together on the same bookshelf or not?
- Do you plan to read all of the books that you own?
- What do you do with books you own that you feel you will never read or did not enjoy?
- Have you ever donated books?
- Have you ever been on a book buying ban?
- Do you feel that you buy too many books?
As always I have an important question to ask you. Where do you buy your books? Let me know by sharing your thoughts in the comment section below or join the The Book Nerd Reader Club and join in on the discussion.
Thank you for watching, reading, commenting and sharing with such enthusiasm.
I’m Amelia. I write mystery and thriller novels under the pen name A. D. Hay and I’m the author of Missing the first book in the James Lalonde series. I’m the host of the Book Nerd Podcast and The Authorpreneur Podcast. Right now, I’m editing my soon to be published mystery novels, The Candidate, Duplicity, 24 Hours, and Immunity. When I’m not writing, hosting my podcasts or coaching aspiring authors, I love to travel around Europe with my Husband Roland, drink tea, and eat pizza.