Finding the Time to Write and Relaunching a Non-fiction Book | Behind the Scenes Writing Vlog #5
Hello, Book Lovers!
On Wednesday, I found a lost weekly writing vlog from five months ago. Yes, you read that correctly. I double checked my YouTube upload, and sure enough, it was never uploaded. The reason behind my decision to share this Behind the Scenes writing vlog is simple. I believe I will be of value to you.
In this fifth Behind the Scenes writing vlog I discuss:
- My struggle to fit writing in around everything else I have planned.
- The steps I’ve taken to create the second edition of a nonfiction book and relaunch it.
- My experiences using Vellum for the first time.
- Using KDP Rocket to find keywords for my nonfiction book.
- How I resolved a technical issue with my version KDP rocket.
- An update for Missing and the Smarter Goal Setting five months later.
Thank you for watching.
- Using Foreign Languages in Fiction and A Tour of my Animal Crossing Island | BTS Writing Vlog 022 - 14/06/2021
- Writing Distractions, A Book Cover Reveal, and Getting Vaccinated | BTS Writing Vlog 021 - 24/05/2021
- A Folio Society Unboxing and Writing the First Book in a New Amateur Sleuth Mystery Series | BTS Writing Vlog 020 - 15/05/2021