Finding the Time to Write and Relaunching a Non-fiction Book | Behind the Scenes Writing Vlog #5
Hello, Book Lovers!
On Wednesday, I found a lost weekly writing vlog from five months ago. Yes, you read that correctly. I double-checked my YouTube upload, and sure enough, it was never uploaded. The reason behind my decision to share this Behind the Scenes writing vlog is simple. I believe I will be of value to you.
In this fifth Behind the Scenes writing vlog I discuss:
- My struggle to fit writing in around everything else I have planned.
- The steps I’ve taken to create the second edition of a nonfiction book and relaunch it.
- My experiences using Vellum for the first time.
- Using KDP Rocket to find keywords for my nonfiction book.
- How I resolved a technical issue with my version KDP rocket.
- An update for Missing and the Smarter Goal Setting five months later.
Thank you for watching.
I’m Amelia. I write mystery and thriller novels under the pen name A. D. Hay and I’m the author of Missing the first book in the James Lalonde series. I’m the host of the Book Nerd Podcast and The Authorpreneur Podcast. Right now, I’m editing my soon to be published mystery novels, The Candidate, Duplicity, 24 Hours, and Immunity. When I’m not writing, hosting my podcasts or coaching aspiring authors, I love to travel around Europe with my Husband Roland, drink tea, and eat pizza.