Writing a Short Story Using Story Cubes and A Massive Tea Haul | Behind the Scenes Writing Vlog #8
Hello, Book Lovers!
After a month long trip in the USA and a week of attempting to play catch up, the weekly writing vlog is back. And, it’s back for real this time.
Thanks for putting up with my inconsistency, by the way.
This particular vlog is more of a general what goes on in the life of a writer and is an amalgamation of events from using Rory’s story cubes to write fiction through to wearing jumpers in June.
In this eighth Behind the Scenes writing vlog I discuss:
● An idea I had for writing a crime thriller short story using Rory’s Story Cubes.
● The images on the cubes I rolled and the possible interpretations.
● A massive tea haul from an Australian tea company called Tea2.
● My podcasting plans for the week and the new video element of The Authorpeneur Podcast.
● It’s still jumper-wearing season and why it’s good to give yourself the day off occasionally.
I’ll be writing a short story based on my interpretation of the images on these cubes.
Thank you for watching.
I’m Amelia. I write mystery and thriller novels under the pen name A. D. Hay and I’m the author of Missing the first book in the James Lalonde series. I’m the host of the Book Nerd Podcast and The Authorpreneur Podcast. Right now, I’m editing my soon to be published mystery novels, The Candidate, Duplicity, 24 Hours, and Immunity. When I’m not writing, hosting my podcasts or coaching aspiring authors, I love to travel around Europe with my Husband Roland, drink tea, and eat pizza.