Did I Start Revising My Fourth Draft? | BTS Writing Vlog #14
Hello, Book Lovers!
It feels as If I’ve been revising and editing the same novella for an eternity. Well, maybe not, but it certainly feels like that. Over the last few weeks, I’ve been slowly adding editing notes to my fourth draft.
So, did I finish editing my thriller novella and start revising my fourth draft of Missing?
In this vlog, you’ll receive the answer to that question and many more.
- My editing and revision plans for the week.
- An update on what I achieved so far in terms of editing my crime thriller novella.
- And, I’m finally making progress in regards to breaking my procrastination habit.
- The dental implant procedure I was recovering from in the very first writing vlog.
- Whether I finished editing the second act of my story.
- Some exciting new plans for NaNoWriMo (yes, I know it’s a bit early).
- My plans to tackle the edits for act three of my novella.
- If I completed the edits for act three.
- The events that lead to the nine day gap in the vlog.
- A personal health update.
- And, if I started revising my fourth draft.
Thanks for watching!
I’m Amelia. I write mystery and thriller novels under the pen name A. D. Hay and I’m the author of Missing the first book in the James Lalonde series. I’m the host of the Book Nerd Podcast and The Authorpreneur Podcast. Right now, I’m editing my soon to be published mystery novels, The Candidate, Duplicity, 24 Hours, and Immunity. When I’m not writing, hosting my podcasts or coaching aspiring authors, I love to travel around Europe with my Husband Roland, drink tea, and eat pizza.