Revision Vlog: Did I Finish My Fourth Draft? | BTS Writing Vlog #15
Hello, Book Lovers!
Some writers love a tight deadline. Maybe, love is too strong of a word. But, tight deadlines have known to be highly motivational. And, that’s where I found myself in this fifteenth behind-the-scenes writing vlog.
So, did I finish my fourth draft? Did I meet my deadline?
- What’s been going on since my last vlog.
- My simple revision and line-editing plans.
- A quick update after day one.
- How I revise or line edit a scene.
- A final day one recap.
- Tools I use while line-editing.
- A useful book for revision and editing.
- Another useful blog post on describing sounds.
- A quick update after day two.
- How I like writing to a tight deadline.
- An unexpected turn of events and a possible change to my deadline.
- A quick update for day three.
- Tips on how to push yourself to do the work.
- Did I reach the end of the second act?
- Did I finish my fourth draft?
- What went on between day three and day four?
- Did the tight deadline work for me?
Thanks for watching!
I’m Amelia. I write mystery and thriller novels under the pen name A. D. Hay and I’m the author of Missing the first book in the James Lalonde series. I’m the host of the Book Nerd Podcast and The Authorpreneur Podcast. Right now, I’m editing my soon to be published mystery novels, The Candidate, Duplicity, 24 Hours, and Immunity. When I’m not writing, hosting my podcasts or coaching aspiring authors, I love to travel around Europe with my Husband Roland, drink tea, and eat pizza.