Revision Vlog: Did I Finish My Fourth Draft? | BTS Writing Vlog #15
Hello, Writers and Book Lovers!
Some writers love a tight deadline. Maybe, love is too strong of a word. But, tight deadlines have known to be highly motivational. And, that’s where I found myself in this fifteenth behind-the-scenes writing vlog.
So, did I finish my fourth draft? Did I meet my deadline?
- What’s been going on since my last vlog.
- My simple revision and line-editing plans.
- A quick update after day one.
- How I revise or line edit a scene.
- A final day one recap.
- Tools I use while line-editing.
- A useful book for revision and editing.
- Another useful blog post on describing sounds.
- A quick update after day two.
- How I like writing to a tight deadline.
- An unexpected turn of events and a possible change to my deadline.
- A quick update for day three.
- Tips on how to push yourself to do the work.
- Did I reach the end of the second act?
- Did I finish my fourth draft?
- What went on between day three and day four?
- Did the tight deadline work for me?
Thanks for watching!