Writing Distractions, A Book Cover Reveal, and Getting Vaccinated | BTS Writing Vlog 021
On Tuesday, I started the writing vlog off strong by setting a goal to reach the midpoint of the novella by the end of the week. Well, as you know this is me setting a goal and I got distracted by a few other important bright, shiny and new distractions. However, despite all of the distractions, I did make some progress, and as you’re aware some progress is better than no progress. On the 14th of May, I started to feel anxious about my upcoming vaccination appointment that I had scheduled through my GP in London. And, I discuss whether my anxieties were well-founded plus my experience in attending the vaccine clinic.
So, stay tuned for all of that and much more.
- Writing Goal of the week
- My annual reading goal on Goodreads and whether I’m on track
- Reading The Last Templar by Raymond Khoury and a short review
- The word count for the Candidate at the end of Tuesday
- I’m struggling to write
- A few huge setbacks
- A new tough word count goal for the week
- When tasks take longer than expected
- A new project cropped up
- My writing mistake
- The ebook cover reveal of the Candidate
- I have an appointment to get vaccinated
- All of the things that have distracted me from writing
- My premade book cover store (Le Villain Book Covers) and book formatting services with Woo Commerce
- I managed to write less than 5k in two days for the Candidate
- My theory as to why I was distracted
- Was the vaccine as bad as I thought?
* DISCLAIMER: This video and blog post may contain affiliate links (marked with a 🌟), which means if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. The commission helps support the website, YouTube Channel and allows me to continue to make content like this. Thank you for your support. All links without the star are provided to help you find the things I’m discussing in the video and are not affiliate links, so I do not receive any compensation for sharing it with you. 🙂