The One with All the Hauls | BTS Vlog #19
Hello, Book Lovers!
I hope you are all well and are staying safe.
As suggested by the title, this behind the scenes author vlog is packed to the brim of shopping hauls. Some bookish related while others are not. And, I also share some exciting news about my upcoming publishing schedule.
But first, below is a list of things you can expect from this week in the life of a writer vlog.
- Un-box a recent order from Tea2 with a brand new tea.
- Received the French edition of Death of a Gossip by M.C. Beaton. ?
- Explain the direct translation of the title of the French edition (Qui prend la mouche) into English and it’s meaning.
- Open the delivery of my new iPhone case in an unexpected colour.
- Un-box my new workout gear from Lorna Jane
- Share a new cozy mystery series that I’m starting to create.
- Discuss my progress with the second James Lalonde mystery novel.
What’s your favourite brand and flavour of tea? Let me know by sharing your thoughts in the comment section below.
Thank you for watching, reading, commenting and sharing with such enthusiasm.
DISCLAIMER: This blog post contains affiliate links, which means if you click on one of the product links (marked with a ?), I’ll receive a small commission. The commission helps support the blog and allows us to continue to make content like this. Thank you for the support. 🙂
- Using Foreign Languages in Fiction and A Tour of my Animal Crossing Island | BTS Writing Vlog 022 - 14/06/2021
- Writing Distractions, A Book Cover Reveal, and Getting Vaccinated | BTS Writing Vlog 021 - 24/05/2021
- A Folio Society Unboxing and Writing the First Book in a New Amateur Sleuth Mystery Series | BTS Writing Vlog 020 - 15/05/2021